Sunday, September 2, 2012

Beauty spot: Clean up fine lines with Clarins

I've written about the wonderful smoothing effect of Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch, that works like face spackle, minimizing the look of oversized pores.

The brand has come up with something similar in an even richer formula. Clarins Instant Smooth Line-Correcting Concentrate comes in a slim, purse-friendly, smooth-tipped wand, allowing the Dermaxyl line-correcting peptide to be applied directly onto lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores throughout the day to keep your complexion looking smoother.

I tried it on some of the fine lines under my eyes, going over lightly with my fingertip and finding it seamlessly filling in some of the enlarged pores in my cheeks, with no cakey effect.

Note that it's more of a line filler than an active solution, so you can't expect it to lead skin improvement over time. But I'll take appearances, and let my other serums do their handiwork at night.

It works best with fine lines, not crevasses, but chances are that when you see the results, you'll cut the frowning that led to those canyons in the first place!

Get it ut Nordstrom for $32.50, or find it online at www.clarinsusa.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment